[NCUC-EC] Issue Forum Update

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Mon Jun 10 09:24:20 CEST 2024

OK guys, thanks for trying.

Farzaneh, can you provide some insight into who might be speaking on LE urgent and confidential requests”? Is that where you will come in?

Also, what is the general expectation of the session on “Registrars and registries measures in protection of registrants’ rights”? Can I just call on the Rr and Ry attendees to say a few words about what their groups do to protect and education registrants?

I’ll follow up with the ccNSO session later this week. In my introduction I’ll plan to mention ICANN education efforts to support registrants.

Thanks