[NCUC-EC] NCUC ICANN80 Readout | Attendance and Zoom Recordings | 01 July 2024

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:37:35 CEST 2024

Sending my apologies to the EC for not being at the readout - I had a
personal problem to solve. which began a few minutes before the scheduled
readout time. All is better now, but unfortunately not before the call had
ended - I'll check the recording (:

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.