[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: NCUC Activity Tracking Document-Wiki

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 02:48:55 CEST 2024

Dear EC,

I've updated the record with activities done by the EC, starting from ICANN
79. I tried to remember a few things from other reps as well, but please
add (or correct) things there.

I'm pretty sure I forgot at least one WG or IRT activity, and I couldn't
remember who was responsible or played an active role in many sessions of
ICANN79 and ICANN 80 (including, for example, NCSG policy committee
meetings and ICANN board meetings with the NCSG).

Even if it still is far from complete, the page is starting to look
interesting and may become a good tool afterward for periodical reviews of
what we are doing and achieving as a Committee, where we can improve, and
how to distribute tasks collectively among ourselves:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/2024+NCUC+Activity+Tracking+Document

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.