[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Possible collaboration - Internet fragmentation briefing series

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:00:37 CET 2024

Hi everyone! I changed lunch plans, so I will be able to be there at 16h00
CET as well!

Just sent a Google Agenda invitation for 3 hours from now, with a GMeet
embedded. Invited everyone here and other NCUC EC members who were involved
(Ajith, I know you will probably not join us, but you were included just in
case).

If you prefer Zoom/other apps or if you'd like to record our meeting (my
personal Google account is not a paid version), just let me know and we can
change it.

NCUC Issues Forum + GPD - IF & HR
Jan. 17th, 15h UTC
Google Meet
Link da videochamada: https://meet.google.com/zaq-zaag-zps

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.