[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Possible collaboration - Internet fragmentation briefing series

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:28:52 CET 2024

Hey everyone,

I'll also be available early next week. If any of you prefer due to a full
agenda in the next few days, it is also possible from my side to meet for
an hour during the weekend.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.