[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC representatives to the NCSG Executive Committee

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 19:17:26 CET 2024

Hi everyone,

Re-reading our exchange here, I got a little confused.

Are we creating a policy committee from NCUC, or are we just appointing
NCUC members to the NCSG PC? I was acting with the latter in mind, but I am
not so sure anymore.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.