[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Possible collaboration - Internet fragmentation briefing series

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:21:28 CET 2024

Dear Julf and Bruna,
Happy New Year, and I hope you enjoyed your holidays.

We plan to discuss the session on Monday in our EC meeting, as stated by
Pedro.
However, we need some quick inputs.

We have 75 minutes reserved for the NCUC Issue Forum; how long would the
Internet Fragmentation briefing take?

Please provide the time and succinct description for us to see how we can
merge the session. Andrea requires that we finalize the description for the
session today.

Kind regards,
Benjamin