[NCUC-EC] ICANN79 NCUC Membership & Issues Forum Agenda

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:34:32 CET 2024

Hi everyone!

I just wrote a first draft based on what we already have planned for the
Issues Forum - since this is my first time writing a agenda, I'm not sure
if I copied too much information there (should we just insert topic points
and reserved time for each one?). Feel free to change and improve anything.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.