[NCUC-EC] [Ext] [NCUC] ICANN 80 CROP application

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Apr 26 17:54:02 CEST 2024

Dear Gbééré Achille Eye,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to express our appreciation for your interest in attending the ICANN80 meeting in Kigali. We regret to inform you that your application was not selected. This was a competitive process and we were happy to see the interest of our members. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future and for you to remain engaged in the work of the NCUC.

Regards,
NCUC Executive Committee