[NCUC-EC] IFG Session 2024

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:48:12 CEST 2024

Thanks to those who responded to my suggestion.
@Johan, thanks for your attention. I will be happy if Bruna and Chris join
us.
@Pedro, I agree with you about finding hot topics within ICANN that are not
too technical. I've been involved with IGF since 2014, and I think we can
find a good topic for our session.

@all, I created a sharing document due to limited time (before the deadline
of 30 April 2024).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1skw24xaXpUg-A707grh1u17IM4y4DqdKHxSMHTM5m7A/edit?usp=sharing
Please don't hesitate to share your input at your earliest convenience.
For your notice :
-  I temporarily named the session under the NCUC proposal. However, I
believe it can be more inclusive by adding others or renaming it. This is
just the first step.
- I'll email the NCUC mailing list this afternoon to urge others to join
us, as per Benjamin's suggestion.

Looking for your reply,
Regards,
Amin