[NCUC-EC] IFG Session 2024

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 04:12:46 CEST 2024

Hi Amin,

I have some experience with getting workshops approved for the IGF since
2020, so I'd be glad to help. I think bringing hot topics within ICANN (and
that are not too technical) to the wider Internet Governance audience would
work well as an idea for our workshop - my two suggestions would be
focusing on something (i) about the concept of DNS abuse or (ii) the reason
why the new gTLDs program is relevant not only to commercial interest.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.