[NCUC-EC] IFG Session 2024

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 10:51:50 CEST 2024

Dear NCUC-EC members,
I hope this email finds you all in high spirits.

As we look ahead to the IGF 2024 in the middle of December,  I want to ask
you about thinking together to propose a session in IFG 2024.
The Internet Governance Forum is an important platform for shaping the
future of the digital world. I see that NCUC, through ICANN, can have a
great attendance at this event. I propose a session that not only
highlights our collective expertise but also fosters meaningful dialogue
and collaboration. ( Digital Rights, KINDNS, DNSSEC, etc.. )
We have 10 days to propose our session and I would appreciate your
thoughts.
Looking for your sooner reply,
Regards,
Amin