[NCUC-EC] ICANN80 CROP Applications

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:47:22 CEST 2024

Hi Andrea and EC,

Gbééré or Emmanuel seems like the viable options since Muriel does not seem
to qualify well for a CROP slot in a Policy Forum. Emmanuel's application
looks more complete to me, and he does not have a long hiatus of
no-participation in the ICANN community, which is a problem in Gbééré
application (IMHO lack of guidance is not a satisfying explanation - he was
a fellow, after all). I was also in Emmanuel's fellowship cohort and,
although we did not speak with each other that much, he seemed serious and
knowledgeable.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.