[NCUC-EC] ICANN80 Sessions

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Apr 10 02:49:03 CEST 2024

Hello all,

I chatted with Dan after the NCUC EC meeting on Monday and he told me about the discussion on ICANN80 sessions. I do have sessions already scheduled for NCUC. I have a membership session and the issue forum. I have attached a draft GNSO schedule.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76