[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: REMINDER-Deadline for ICANN80 CROP Trip Proposal Submissions

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Apr 3 15:15:03 CEST 2024

Thank you, Ines.

If I may, I would suggest putting the call out and asking for those who are interested and who are eligible. Give them a deadline of 1 week from the when the email is sent. Then there is still time to bring those names back to the EC for discussion before deciding on a name. That person can then be directed to the form to fill out by the deadline of 19 April.

FY25 CROP Landing Page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RjgCLefvk-lb7MU1M2p8aAUNY3oTrzxGd0rZrQw64ck/edit#heading=h.v36p1ssltp2e
FY24 CROP Procedures and Guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yRob30L_xP9ZU8AiXp-LETHfBCbnTZbiPUJCFvEsrwg/edit#heading=h.4zj06v4hbckd

Kind Regards,
Andrea