[NCUC-EC] Readout details

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Wed Jun 21 18:41:13 CEST 2023

Hi Benjamin

I am just thinking about the agenda for the Readout on Monday.

I am prepared to briefly describe the actions on the policy areas I followed
closely (transfer policy and closed generics), although if some of the
councilors attend they can provide more detail if needed. I suppose the
others who were funded, Ines and Amin, should do the same.

Also maybe you can request Farzaneh, Milton and Kathy to participate in the
readout to briefly describe the outcome from the special event.

Ken