[NCUC-EC] ICANN77 NCUC Sign-Up Room

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Jun 5 18:18:37 CEST 2023

Hello all,

I wanted to reach out with reminders for the sign-up room that has been requested for ICANN77.

I have the request for Tuesday, 13 June 2023 14:00-17:00 local time, for approximately 40 people.

  1.  Sign-up room requests are opened up a few days before the meeting. As soon as a room has been assigned I will let this group know.
  2.  NO audio visual or technical services are available for sign-up rooms.
  3.  No projection, microphones, audio system phone calls, or technical assistance is available for this meeting.
  4.  To get these services in the future, a session request must be submitted in advance of the ICANN meeting.

Thank you.
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76