[NCUC-EC] New NCUC Website Launch

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 00:27:23 CEST 2023

Dear Olga,
Thank you for this update. I must apologize that I was caught up with
things and I just read the mail now.

Suddenly it makes sense what you were saying during the meeting, in respect
of making a decision.

I will have to consult with Tapani and read up on the best approach to
take. My question to you is what option would you recommend for NCUC?

I also would like other ECs to contribute to this conversation and we can
also try and get feedback from the community members or selected community
members to get some buy-in.

Finally, it is in the purview of the ECs to approve the payment.

Thank you for the enormous work you have put into this.

Kind regards,
Benjamin