[NCUC-EC] Urgent Call: ICANN 76 Travel slot replacement

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed Jan 25 18:49:52 CET 2023

Hi Ben and All!

I am interested to step in for this travel slot and to support NCUC activities on the ground, as well as subsequent readout and update for the NCUC membership. As I mentioned before, it is very unlikely I would be able to travel for any of the next two ICANN meetings during our EC cadence, so I would appreciate having that rare chance to be with you and meet with members before our EC term expires. Hope it makes sense.

Best,
Olga