[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN76 Session Agenda

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Feb 15 14:54:14 CET 2023

Hello!

Here I have started a Google doc for the agenda. I have added some of the things you mentioned below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CRev1QXKwEf68MgFpFQIyRbwJYX6Ih0oeFD0ef0ytmY/edit?usp=sharing

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 00:50
To: h i <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
Cc: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>, "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN76 Session Agenda

Dear ECs and Andrea,
Thank you for activating this.
At the moment here are the things I know that are happening and we need to be aware of.

- There is an idea of a  joint  ICANN fellows event with NPOC, NCUC, and NCSG.
- There will be an NCUC outreach event at ICANN76  - Claudio and Farzeii are working on one(LAC region  Engagement)
- Kathy Kleiman may have an update on Closed Generics - that she wants to brief the community
- Relaunch our website
- Reconstitute our NCUC e-Team
- Update about the Policy Transition team, especially reviewing how our members on the program are doing.
- Regional engagement of the VPs
- ICANN Board interactions

I will suggest that we create a google doc and start populating it with our ideas and time slots, and the persons responsible for each section.

Kind regards,
Benjamin