[NCUC-EC] Budget question

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:46:15 CET 2023

Ben, NCUC EC colleagues
Sorry about the difficulty in meeting with me. However, I think there may be a misconception about my role. I do not understand why you need my involvement to make decisions.
As the Treasurer, I just follow the EC’s directions. If you tell me to pay for something, I send out a check. I’ve told you about the amount of money in the account ($82,000 roughly) and about recurring expenses (about $30/month for the domain  name). I’ve also made it clear that based on my experience, the real issue around a website is the cost and time required to maintain it and develop fresh content. Based on that info, you guys can decide what to do. I will make any payments needed to support it.

Best regards,

Dr. Milton L Mueller
School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology