[NCUC-EC] NCUC - ICANN Funded Traveller for DC meeting

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:19:18 CET 2023

Dear EC and Andrea,
First I want to thank Ken for his remarkable skill in helping us navigate
this conversation.
And every member of the EC for being open and engaging throughout the
process.

As a group, all we want to show is that we are fair in our process and
decisions,

This is not an easy decision to make and I just want everyone to know I am
putting the interest of the community ahead of ours.

I think Amin Hacha has shown remarkable interest and passion to engage and
support the activities of the NCUC.
My decision is based on the fact that he applied, he participated in the
last members' meeting and contributed immensely during the meeting and he
also created a blog already.

At this point, I would like to select Amin Hacha as the NCSG EC-funded
travel choice.

Thank you, everyone,

Kind regards,
Benjamin