[NCUC-EC] NCUC - ICANN Funded Traveller for DC meeting

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Mon Feb 13 20:47:11 CET 2023

Benjamin, We are getting close to when I agreed to close the rerun poll, and with 4 votes in the EC is split equally.

In my opinion, that is a close enough where even with one more vote the results would still be close enough that I feel the EC will support any decision you make. As I recall from the discussion at today’s EC meeting, there was general agreement that both options would well represent the NCUC.

Since the deadline is approaching you may wish to convey your choice to Andrea without any delay. I cannot speak about others but I will support whatever choice you make.

Sincerely yours,

Ken