[NCUC-EC] FW: [Ext] Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Urgent - Travel Opportunity for ICANN77 - Reply before 23:59 UTC Feb 12, 2023

h i hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:52:37 CET 2023

First, thank you Andrea for a great job of compiling applications.

Second, as usual it s not easy to make such a selection especially within
such a short time and good applications so I will put the candidates in
order of activeness and preference for travel allocation for ICANN77:

1. Amine Haccha ( the only issue is already got  a slot for ICANN 75 but if
we all agree it s ok, I am ok too)

2. John Gbadamosi attended NCUC meeting and willing to be more active so we
need to give him directions and tools for this either through mentoring or
other suggestions you would have.

3. Souad abaed good application and interesting profile if we are thinking
on onboarding new members and same suggestion of mentoring .