[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC] Call for inputs - 1:1 - NCUC Chair & ICANN CEO

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Dec 16 09:15:38 CET 2023

I asked a slightly related question in my own 1:1 with Sally. My
question was "Regarding the DNS abuse contractual amendment negotiations
between CPH and Org. What plans are there to consider the comments that
came through during the public comments period, including NCSG comments
or what will come out of that process?"

Sally and Org are very enthusiastic about the agreement and how it was
CPH-driven, citing it as great and much needed evidence that the
multistakeholder model works...

	Julf