[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Fwd: ACTION REQUEST: Doodle for 1:1 call with ICANN Interim CEO, Sally Costerton

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Dec 7 17:13:19 CET 2023

Dear NCUC EC,

In addition, please let me know what topics/questions you have for your 1:1. I need this information by Thursday, 14 December.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: NCUC-EC <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf of Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 05:21
To: "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: [Ext] [NCUC-EC] Fwd: ACTION REQUEST: Doodle for 1:1 call with ICANN Interim CEO, Sally Costerton

Dear EC,
Good day and I hope you are doing well.

I want to invite you to my interaction with the ICANN CEO and would like to know who will be present so that you can be invited.
It looks like we have  December 19 at 11:15 UTC. as the selected date.

I await your response.

Kind regards,
Benjamin