[NCUC-EC] E-Team Engagement

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 10 23:09:26 CEST 2023

  *   CiviCRM is used to manage NCSG memberships and applications,
  *   its fate should be decided by NCSG EC, not NCUC alone.

True! We ingress all members via NCSG. It would be nice if we could get rid of constituencies altogether, as originally intended.

NCUC handles the payments & reimbursements only because NCSG doesn't have a bank account. Julf, any plans to get one?

  *   (As for what it does, no, it could not be replaced by an excel
  *   spreadsheet. If you were to argue that the old NCUC member
  *   database did it all and better, I'd tend to agree...)

😉 I thought the old NCUC member database WAS an excel spreadsheet.