[NCUC-EC] FY24 Outreach Strategic Plan

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Aug 7 22:04:02 CEST 2023

Hello EC,

It is important that the FY24 NCUC Outreach Strategic Plan is completed soon. I have created a Google doc with the plan from FY23 that can be updated as necessary. Please work on this this week so that this can be submitted. Reminder that trip proposals cannot be submitted until this piece is complete.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-6okE2yRv14E39KKP4337KWyEWdtO8fyoNOmrFavNlQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Andrea