[NCUC-EC] NCUC Election Timeline

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Mon Apr 24 17:25:42 CEST 2023

HI Andrea. Thanks for the reminder and my apologies, as I thought we were being told about the timeline.

It looks fine to me, except that it just seems a bit early, inasmuch as the annual meeting doesn’t happen until late in October and the outcome doesn’t impact travel for ICANN78.

Also, can you confirm that the candidate statements to be posted on NCSG mailing list, and not NCUC?