[NCUC-EC] NCUC Election Timeline

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Sat Apr 15 00:17:45 CEST 2023

Hello!

Below is a draft timeline for the NCUC executive team.

Benjamin Akinmoyeje is eligible for re-election
Ken Herman is eligible for re-election
Ines Hfaiedh is eligible for re-election
Claudio Lucena is eligible for re-election
Mili Semlani is eligible for re-election
Olga Kyryliuk is NOT eligible for re-election (has served 3 consecutive terms)

Election Timeline:

Nomination period

Monday, 01 May to 23:59 UTC Monday, 08 May

Candidate statements posted to NCSG mailing list

by 23:59 UTC Friday, 12 May

Membership Call with candidates (if needed)

Monday, 15 May

Confidential, electronic voting period

00:00 UTC Wednesday, 17 May to 23:59 UTC Wednesday, 24 May

Announcement of results

Friday, 26 May

ICANN75 travel support deadline

Friday, 23 June

Since NCSG, NCUC & NPOC all work with the same timeline, I will be sending this to their ECs as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or want to make any changes.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76