[NCUC-EC] Technical maintenance of the NCUC website

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed Jan 26 10:15:08 CET 2022

Hi Ben!

Sure, if Raphael has time for that, I'm totally in support.

Best,
Olga

25 января 2022, 20:17:23, от "Benjamin Akinmoyeje" < benakin at gmail.com >:

Dear Leaders,
Good day to you and I hope you are doing well.
One of the fallouts of last week's meeting is the issue of the NCUC website, we have been concerned with updating the website.

However we also need routine maintenance of the website, doing regular updates and more

I am requesting your view on the idea of allowing Raphael (the immediate past chair) to help do this technical bit.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or what we must consider. I am using this avenue to request for an EC member willing to volunteer for our content management (updating the site) and another person for social media.

Kindly volunteer please.

Best Regards,
Benjamin