[NCUC-EC] ICANN75

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:15:02 CEST 2022

Hi Benji and fellow EC members,
  I don't have any plans to attend ICANN75 at the moment as I am occupied
with my professional responsibilities.

We do have the APAC NCUC mailing list which might be a good place to share
some updates on the upcoming meeting. You can also ask on the mailing list
if members will be attending the meeting physically or virtually and
perhaps for those of you attending physically, co ordinate an informal meet
up with all APAC NCUC members there (maybe a coffee chat or such). It might
be a good place to hear their suggestions, concerns, etc.
--
With gratitude
*Mili Semlani*

Join my community for millennial, Jain women at The Modern Myna
<https://themodernmyna.substack.com/p/why-every-modern-jain-woman-needs-460>