[NCUC-EC] ICANN71 ICANN Community Groups: An Introduction for Newcomers

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed May 26 14:39:43 CEST 2021

Hi All!

I've put together two slides for the newcomers about NCUC. Please, check whether you are fine, and I'll send them to Deborah.

Thank you!

Best,
Olga

24 мая 2021, 15:22:52, от "Benjamin Akinmoyeje" <benakin at gmail.com>:

Dear Olga,  I have not seen one, except for the default ICANN presentation template. In my opinion, it will great if you can put something together.

For your Newcomers event, I believe, they usually request one slide presentation but if you can squeeze in more...super.
It will be great if we can get the community to be familiar with our logo as well 😁.

Kind regards,
Benjamin