[NCUC-EC] ICANN and the Internet Governance Ecosystem panelist

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed May 19 15:05:22 CEST 2021

Well, depending on what's the process. If we need to consult with the community, then of course go ahead. I rely here on you.

19 мая 2021, 12:05:19, от "Benjamin Akinmoyeje" <benakin at gmail.com>:

Oh, Great Olga, I have not approached anyone, I can just share your name with the group, except if you want me to put it on the community list first to see interest.
Kind regards,
Benjamin