[NCUC-EC] FY22 ABR - change of mind on consultation process?

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:45:15 CET 2021

Hi Raphael
  Yes I second this thought. It is something our membership is used
to...email thread consultation. Also usually have a draft to look at and
then suggest ideas that work as a better stimulant than staring at a blank
form. If anything our chances of getting some opinions is surely higher via
email and it will solve our transparency issue too.

In case we are flooded with ideas, I volunteer to sift through the thread
and add a matrix to the ABR working doc.
--
With gratitude
Mili Semlani