[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC call 11 January 2021: Action Items

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:48:57 CET 2021

Dear all,

Action items from today

   1. I will be circulating a draft membership consultation google form for
   FY 22 ABR. I will highlight both the rules relating to ABR submissions,
   what should be kept in mind when formulating ideas, an our own main idea
   which is to improve engagement materials, chiefly our web presence
   2. I will give us 36 hours to finalize that, before it is put out to the
   membership. They will have until Sunday evening US east time to provide
   input but I will send out friendly reminders regularly.
   3. For everyone: reach out to Ken re your own strategies for regional
   engagement, or if not yours, what good strategies you have seen in action.

Thank you, and have a nice day.