[NCUC-EC] Fwd: UPDATE: Request for speakers for "Newcomers Intro to Community Groups"Session"

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:13:42 CET 2021

If by presentation you mean with slides and everything, no I don't think
that's necessary. But otherwise the point of this is to give an intro
speech to NCUC for newcomers for 5 minutes, so very short and to the point,
I guess... You could always share your screen with our website on if you
feel that could be useful!

Have a nice day,