[NCUC-EC] FY21 ABR update

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:22:35 CET 2021

Dear all,

The plan for the May webinar on civil society participation at ICANN has
been approved by ICANN Org.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m_hdfKoebb-4qmRy6zopbIpBpdemSw7sSp1audhK354/edit

As you will notice session 2 was dropped in its entirety. After
consultation with Bruna and in view of the restrictions and deadlines
imposed by Org on the delivery of the ABR, we decided it would be best to
organize a NCSG-wide webinar, separately from the ABR process, that would
cover the topics we wanted to discuss during session 2, as well as the
matters Bruna had to remove from the scope of the NCSG webinars too.

I will now be reaching out to the various people we would like to have on
board for the webinar itself and will be continuing to compile the history
reader with NPOC and ALAC materials.

I will be back to you shortly regarding how you all can continue to
contribute to that process.

Have a nice weekend,