[NCUC-EC] Action items from last NCUC EC meeting

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:00:36 CET 2021

Dear ECs,
It's been a privilege working with you in the last few months.
I just want to celebrate each and everyone of you for the support as we
proceed to the coming year - 2022.

These were the action items we agreed on at the last meeting.

1.  Make a call for NCUC EC-AP  volunteers on the memberlist.(Benjamin)
2. Early planning meeting for NCUC  membership meeting (Ken, Olga, Ben &
Ines)
3. IGF 2021 report or recap event. (Ines)
4. NCUC website updates with new EC pictures and profiles. (Benjamin to
contact Raphael)
5. Call for blog posts from both ECs and members.

I hope everything was captured.

Thank you  for the continuous support, and looking forward to more engaging
months ahead.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Kind regards,
Benjamin