[NCUC-EC] FW: 10-minute REMINDER: Agenda for EC - Meeting | 13 December at 11:00 UTC

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:25:20 CET 2021

Dear  All,
Good day and I hope this email finds you well.
I believe this morning meeting timing was not suitable for all, hence we
had to cancel  due to lack of attendance.
It will be great if we can still meet sometime during the week and kindly
let me know if you are available for us to quickly review some of the
agenda items for the month.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Benjamin