[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting - ICANN69 Prep

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:00:28 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I have been informed that I'll have to attend a meeting at LSE and
unfortunately won't be able to make it. Apologies for that.
Other days usually work better for me, but Thursday and Monday at the
proposed times are particularly hard.

Let me know if there's any other way I can help.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

PhD Candidate Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Twitter: @LouMarieHSD <https://twitter.com/LouMarieHSD>
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

*Recent publication*s:

Hinojosa, P; Aiken, K; & Hurel, L.M. (2020). “*Putting the technical
community back into cyber (policy)*”. In: Tikk and Kerttunen. Routledge
Handbook of International Cybersecurity. London: Routledge.

Hurel, L. M. & Lobato, L. C. (forthcoming) “*Cyber-Norms Entrepreneurship?
Understanding Microsoft’s advocacy on cybersecurity*”. In D. Broeders & B.
Van Der Berg (Eds.), *Governing Cyberspace: Behaviour, Power and Diplomacy.*
Rowman and Littlefield.

Hurel, L.M. & Lobato, L.C. (Forthcoming). "*Cybersecurity Governance in
Brazil: Keeping Silos or Building Bridges?*". In Romaniuk, S.N. &
Manjikian, M. (Eds.), *Routledge Companion to Global Cyber-Security**
Strategy*. London: Routledge.