[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting - ICANN69 Prep

Mili milisemlani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 07:35:02 CEST 2020

Hi
  24th works best for me too.

--
With gratitude
Mili Semlani
Journalist & Engagement Manager
Founder @ Youth4IG
Instagram | LinkedIn

On 19-Sep-2020, at 02:32, Louise Marie Hurel <louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Bruna,

The 24th works best for me.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel
Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties Programme | Igarapé Institute
PhD Candidate Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Publications
Twitter: @LouMarieHSD
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

Recent publications:
Hinojosa, P; Aiken, K; & Hurel, L.M. (2020). “Putting the technical community back into cyber (policy)”. In: Tikk and Kerttunen. Routledge Handbook of International Cybersecurity. London: Routledge.

Hurel, L. M. & Lobato, L. C. (forthcoming) “Cyber-Norms Entrepreneurship? Understanding Microsoft’s advocacy on cybersecurity”. In D. Broeders & B. Van Der Berg (Eds.), Governing Cyberspace: Behaviour, Power and Diplomacy. Rowman and Littlefield.

Hurel, L.M. & Lobato, L.C. (Forthcoming). "Cybersecurity Governance in Brazil: Keeping Silos or Building Bridges?". In Romaniuk, S.N. & Manjikian, M. (Eds.), Routledge Companion to Global Cyber-Security Strategy. London: Routledge.