[NCUC-EC] Actions points from today

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:48:21 CET 2020

Dear all,

A kind reminder to* have a look at the questions (ABR tab in Mili's
document) by tomorrow 19 Nov COB eurotime*. I will then create a google
form and circulate it tomorrow, for final review, in order to get it out to
the membership by Sunday evening.

I have a few more things on my to do list, as I can read, and I'll get to
it ;)

Have a nice day,