[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] Fwd: Nomination period extended to Sunday (today) 23.59 PST

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:38:23 CEST 2020

Hey all,

I dont understand why or how Raoul decided to extend our nomination period
like this and without letting me or any of us know.

Each constituency is independent in setting its own election calendar and
we have discussed ours. What has happened is that NCSG EC was debating the
extension of theirs and Raoul decided to extend it to us without our
approval.

While I understand the good intentions behind this, I also think it was
absolutely disrespectful. But given that we do not have a NA candidate I
would like to know if you would also like to extend the calendar or if we
should close the ballot with the empty seat.

Please advise on this, its a bit urgent.

best,