[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] NCUC appointee to the Nominating Committee

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:28:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for flagging this, Bruna.

I don't see a problem with opening a 7-day call for NomCom. Although the
election period can frequently turn out to be a bit intense, I actually
think that the call might be a good idea - ensuring open communication with
our members.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias | Twitter: @LouMarieHSD <https://twitter.com/LouMarieHSD>
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

*Recent publication*s:

Hinojosa, P; Aiken, K; & Hurel, LM (2020). “*Putting the technical
community back into cyber (policy)*”. In: Tikk and Kerttunen. Routledge
Handbook of International Cybersecurity. London: Routledge.

Hurel, L. M. & Lobato, L. C. (forthcoming) “*Cyber-Norms Entrepreneurship?
Understanding Microsoft’s advocacy on cybersecurity*”. In D. Broeders & B.
Van Der Berg (Eds.), *Governing Cyberspace: Behaviour, Power and Diplomacy.*
Rowman and Littlefield.