[NCUC-EC] ABR DUE 31 JAN

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 07:07:49 CET 2020

Dear All,

Since I havent heard back from you, I worked on the two ABRs I had
mentioned at our last EC meeting. The first one is a standard one on
Communication support - stickers, flyers, privacy stickers, translation of
our brochures -, and the second one is a capacity building on advocacy
skills.

Feel free to take a look on them here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfH4v2OWNqCfvC_zfNwh2vi7sSSjPQ2g43kLDR8dYxg/edit#

If I dont receive any comments by 14h UTC, I will follow up with submitting
them.

Best Regards,
B.