[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Update & Request: IRP Standing Panel selection (process for appointing GNSO representative to the Community Representatives Group)

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon Dec 21 22:16:01 CET 2020

Hi Raphael,

Replying to questions raised in Mary's email I would say the following:

1) Given the timeframe and that the initial call resulted in only one expression of interest, I see it more reasonable to proceed with this single application without reopening the call, unless the candidate totally doesn't meet the criteria

2) And I also find it reasonable for the SSC decision to be approved by the GNSO  Council.

Best,
Olga