[NCUC-EC] Updated Doodle Poll

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:04:19 CEST 2020

Thanks for the updated Doodle poll, Maryam.

Filled it in. End of next week sounds good.

Best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias | Twitter: @LouMarieHSD <https://twitter.com/LouMarieHSD>
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

*Recent publication*s:

Hinojosa, P; Aiken, K; & Hurel, LM (2020). “*Putting the technical
community back into cyber (policy)*”. In: Tikk and Kertunen. Routledge
Handbook of International Cybersecurity. London: Routledge.

Hurel, L. M. & Lobato, L. C. (forthcoming) “*Cyber-Norms Entrepreneurship?
Understanding Microsoft’s advocacy on cybersecurity*”. In D. Broeders & B.
Van Der Berg (Eds.), *Governing Cyberspace: Behaviour, Power and Diplomacy.*
Rowman and Littlefield.