[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting next week - Maryam to set up the doodle

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:57:18 CEST 2020

Dear EC,

Hope everyone is doing well and is safe!

The reason of my email is to remind you of our need to schedule a EC
meeting. I understand some of us might be facing some time limitation or
even connectivity issues, but I believe we are due an EC meeting - we have
not done one to evaluate ICANN57, neither one to discuss other matters such
as ICANN58, Policy Writing Course, Current effects of these pandemics on
our community and also the upcoming elections.

If there isnt any objections, I will ask Maryam to set up a doodle for next
week, aiming for the call to take place either wednesdat, thursday or
friday - at 11h UTC or 12h UTC.  I ask you to answer to the doodle this
time as we have a lot of urgent and unresponded issues to go through.

In the meantime, if theres any issues or discussion topics you wish to
bring to this meeting, please let me know.

Best regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos