[NCUC-EC] REGIONAL CONSULTATION REQUEST - Ideas for a Virtual Meeting Strategy for ICANN

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:49:53 CEST 2020

Dear EC,

I am chatting with Stephanie and Joan about the next ICANN meeting, we are
continuing an ongoing conversation about what were the lessons learned with
the first ICANN Virtual meeting.

We learned that issues with limited resources and lack of connectivity in
some areas were examples of barriers. But we would like to get a more
regional perspective on these meetings in order to think of ways of
evolving. Especially due to the fact that we might be looking into a
solution thats going to stay on throughout the year - and not only until
Policy meeting.

Therefore I would like to ask you to collect input in the regional lists
about Ideas for a Virtual Meeting Strategy for ICANN and what valuable
aspects should be taken into account.

Please write to your regional lists cc'ing me and @Stephanie Perrin
<stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> ?

Hope you are all safe and well.